Business Growth Happens When You Are Willing to Make an Investment
We provide an array of services to help your business your business market better. Our goal is to provide entrepreneurs and business leaders with the proper steps needed to gain traction and conversion.
30- minute Focused Coaching Strategy Session: we work on ONE major content or marketing challenge and create a 3 step action plan to execute and attain the result you have envisioned.
This coaching session is a 30-minute Laser Focused Coaching where we address ONE major challenge you are experiencing within your marketing practices.
We will Create a 3-Step Action Plan to navigate through the ONE challenge and help you execute and attain the result you have envisioned.
Challenge examples may include (but not limited to):
– Identifying Target Client
– Generating More Leads
– Working through your sells funnel
– Building more social media engagement
– Growing your email list
– Building a Strong Unique Message
Benefits of this type of coaching include the following:
– Helps you get to a clear solution
– Reduces the stress of having to tackle multiple things at once
– Generates and promotes goal improvement
– Less time commitment
– Increases openness to learning
– Improves strategy development practices
Cost: $50 for 30 mins ($80 beginning 5/29/2020)
Let’s get started:
8 Week Coaching Program
Content Hitters Framework
Here are the 5 focus areas within the program. Program begins Spring 2020. Cost is $997.
Consulting Services have been primarily targeted to Nonprofit organizations, with teams of 1 to 50 employees. All plans are tailored to fit the needs of the organization and presented in a clear and concise manner to the communities in which each organization serves.
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Communication Plans
- Campaign Graphics and Content
- Online Campaigns via social media, email marketing, texting
- Analytics review and tracking
- Script assessments
- Content Planners
- Leads for new content creation (through videography, photography, etc)
- Website Assessment – content development
- Packages start at $1000/month (3-month minimum)
The purpose of this session is to review and develop the best content strategy for generating new leads for your coaching and consulting business. We will review your social media, sales funnel, and email marketing content and processes.
This is comprised of a 2- hour session. Can be setup for one whole session or two 1-hour sessions.
We will assess your lead magnet options
Create a lead magnet ( for list building- and business opt-ins.
Develop your lead page
Setup your sales funnel
Steps to create social media content and sales campaign.
Content Marketing for Small Business
Learn powerhouse tips on how to prepare your brand for success through target client assessments and proper brand messaging for the digital space. We will discuss the following:
- Proper Planning
- Proper SEO Practices for building brand awareness
- Relevant Messaging
- Content Strategy and Consistency
Delivering a Pitch That Converts
Are you ready to build a brand pitch that Converts? There is no need to fumble over your words or draw a complete blank concerning what you have to offer. Help is here! You’ve got the creative sauce to deliver a message that pinpoints exactly what you do and why your services and/or products are needed. The following will be covered: (make sure to below )
- Why You Need a Pitch
- The Importance of Knowing Your Audience
- How to Frame Your Pitch for Various Encounters
- Proper Pitch Etiquette (Do’s and Don’ts for in Person and in the Digital space)
- Brand Effective Action Words that Draw Interests and Build Profitable Relationships
Mastering Email Marketing
Learn the art of building an email list and increasing conversion rates. We will assess the following:
- Email List growth
- Building sequences
- Various Email Marketing Tools and there uses
- In Your Face Marketing Formula
Target Client Profiling
Determining your target client is not the easiest method. It takes research, surveys, and more, including:
- Assessing the Right Client
- Assessing the Wrong Client
- How to Think Like a Client
Sign up for updates on the next webinar.
The Bullseye Framework
The Bullseye Framework: is essentially the step by step process for clearly defining your target audience. You’ll receive extensive instructions on how to research your desired client and the actions needed to pursue them.
The Distinguished Method
The Distinguished Method: – this is where you will gain clarity in your messaging. You will learn how to identify the distinguishing factors of your brand that sets you apart from those within your industry.
The CTC Method
The CTC (Content That Converts) Method : focuses on steps to create a conversation with your audience and how to gain qualified leads and interests through story telling.
The Consistency Project
The Consistency Project: is where we will discuss how to create a schedule of daily content that you can push to your audience. We will address content planners and automation for your desired platforms
Measuring Your Hit Game
Measuring Your Hit Game : this is where we will assess the proper methods of tracking your growth and activity with the audience you serve